Horizon Specialist Finance.
Horizon Specialist Finance Privacy Disclosure Statement
We collect personal and financial information about you to provide you with our broking services.
- The information you provide will be held by us and our Credit Representative.
- We may use credit information and any other information you provide to arrange or provide finance and other services.
- We may exchange the information with the following types of entities, some of which are located overseas:
- Persons who provide finance or other products to you, or to whom an application has been made for those products.
- Financial consultants, accountants, lawyers and advisers.
- Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding our services.
- Any person where we are required by law to do so.
- Persons to verify the information you have provided, such as your employer, accountant or superannuation provider.
- Any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets
- Any organisation providing online verification of your identity
- You may gain access to the personal information that we hold about you by contacting us.
- We will not sell your personal information for the purposes of marketing or advertising.
If you do not provide the information, we may be unable to assist in arranging finance or providing other services.